The major changes here are the introduction of a new form to evaluate code for side effects during weaving, and finally, a solution to the ellipses annoyance in previous versions when defining macros inside of named chunks.
The changelog follows:
- Make the system compatible with Chez Scheme 8.2, 8.1, and 8.0.
- Miscellaneous Typo fixes.
- Add an evaluator form to evaluate code during weaving for their
side-effects. Useful for setting pretty printer settings.
- Add scripts to help those who might want to use the source version
of ChezWEB with Petite, without the compiler.
- Adjust the behavior of named chunks to enable macros with ellipses
to be defined without needing to be wrapped in a (... ---) form
so long as no ellipses appear in the capture clause.
- The guide has been updated to reflect the changes above with some
examples and more exposition.