A great deal of work has gone into this year to improve and expand the capabilities of Co-dfns. The following presentation describes these updates in brief. Co-dfns 2017 Presentation at Dyalog '17 You can find the video recording of this presentation at Dyalog TV.
I gave the following talk at Dyalog '17 this year. I think it was a lot of fun, but I had to go through the slides pretty fast. I encourage anyone interested in the topic to go through the Sway presentation more carefully in their own time. You can find
The following is an interview that I was asked to give about my upcoming LambdaConf workshop. I have reproduced it here because it has been removed from the original host location. Aaron Hsu Interview Aaron Hsu will be giving a talk. He will be speaking about Functional Array Funhouse Intensive.
Release Page This is a pretty small but significant release. We've cleaned up a few things, added the last missing primitives, improved output a bit, and begun the work towards recursion and branching. Regressions Currently Windows is the only tested environment Currently only NVIDIA backend is fully functional Some functions
For those who are interested in getting an intensive experience with Modern, Functional Array Programming with Co-dfns, APL, and Dyalog, consider attending my 6-hour intensive 1 day workshop at Lambda Conf 2017. LambdaConf is a functional programming conference, with 80 sessions covering functional programming, category theory, libraries, new languages, and
Latest Release: https://github.com/arcfide/Co-dfns/releases/latest 2016.9.1 Release: https://github.com/arcfide/Co-dfns/releases/tag/v2016.9.1 We are pleased to release the September edition of the Co-dfns compiler! This iteration focuses on improving polish and fixing up some annoying bugs with existing features
I want to play around with the Ledger CLI software, but this requires that I have something to work with. I have previously kept most of my stuff in the GNUCash program, and while I found a few conversion utilities around, I didn't find anything that worked for the XML